WOW!!! This was a nice surprise for me this afternoon. A HUGE thank you to Rebecka Vigus for nominating me for this award. If you'd like to know more about Rebecka check out her blog at /http://ramblingsbyrebecka.blogspot.com/. Thank you again Ms. Vigus, I'm very humbled and excited .
According to the Kreativ Blogger rules, accepting the award includes the following: 1) Thanking the the blogger who nominated me and providing a link back to their blog. 2) Sharing 10 things about yourself that bloggers might find interesting. 3) Nominating 6 bloggers to receive the award and informing them.
Here goes 10 things about me:
1. I am 22 years old and have a disability called Spina Bifida with Hydrocephlus. Short description of what that is when i was in my mom's belly some of the nerves were exposed and got damaged. I have no feeling in my feet. I have bladder and bowel problems. I wear leg braces.
2. I love to read, write, hang out with friends, and listen to music.
3. My hero is Reba McEntire. She saved my life in so many ways. I only wish to get to tell her in person one day! She is a constant comfort in the mess of a world.
4. I have two chihuahuas named Princess and Tinkerbelle (Belle) They might be called ankle biter but they are the sweetest dogs you will ever meet.
5. I live day to day with depression. Some days are better than others. Some I just want to hide away but I am learning to over come it. I am learning to let things out instead of keeping it locked inside.
6. Friends are the world to me. If you learn to look past the disability then I think I am a pretty nice person.
7. I think teachers are the world. I have alot of friends that are teachers and they are the best people I know.
8. I get nervous doing new things. My whole body shakes.. and the tears sometimes/usually comes by that time.
9. My favorite music is country music. Id rather listen to a soft ballad than a head banging song.
10. I live each day with small baby steps. I know one day I will get where I am going but for now I will accept the little things in life.
Here are my nominations
Thank you and have a great day!!! TTFN, Dream Girl <3