Friday, November 18, 2011

What are you truely thankful for?

Hi everyone, I hope whoever is ready this is having a great day/night. I ofcourse cant sleep so I thought I would write. Sometimes this can be the best way to get something off your chest. Ive been thinking with the holidays just a round the corner "What am I really thankful for?"

Heres my top 15 things/people (in no order) and why they are important and why i am thankful for them:

1.  Reba McEntire- For most of you, you know that she is my hero. Reba is more than just a singer, actress, and entertainer, she is a true human being. She inspires me everyday to fight and not give up. She makes me believe in my dreams. She may be a superstar but she will always have a special place in my heart and continue to get me through this crazy thing called life.

2. Ms. Harriett H. Coe and Ms. Kathy Green- These two women have been there for me even sometimes when I didnt even know it. Not only are they my teachers, I consider them two of my best friends. They make me feel so loved when I feel alone. They are the kick in the butt when I need it. They encouraging me to be me. They help when i fall. I dont know where I would be without these two "heroes" in my life. I owe them so much.

3. Teachers/friends (You know who you are)- There are so many of you that have helped me not only in my studies but helped me understand that its ok to be alittle different. Each of you I treasure so much!  I love you all so much! Thank you for the encouraging words.

4. Alexis Evans- She makes me silly, goofy, and she keeps me level headed. She is comfort when I need a shoulder. She makes me laugh even on the brink of bursting out crying. She helpes me so much. I just hope that she knows how much she means to me.

5.  My Family (Aunts, Uncles, Cousins) - I love my family.. dont get me wrong, they bug me alot but in the end they are still your family. They love you even if you are a big screw up. Some of them are near and some of them are so far away. I think of them everyday and hope they know I love them.

6. Keith Allen- He is a great friend. He has shown me so many things. He was one of the first people to show me how to dream and that they can come true.. One is that even though you dont see each other.. Friends still care about you.. I miss him so much and wish I could see him again sometime soon but I know he would be there for me if I ever needed anything.

7. Belle and Princess (my puppies)- They give me kisses and always welcoming me home everyday. They keep me company and give me unconditional love. I wouldnt trade them for anything!

8. My Parents- I know that they love me and I love them. I know they will be there for me always.

9. My Guardian Angels- Grandma Rita, Grandpa Ferd, Pat, Aunt Joyce, and Megan Fransee were all taken way too early. I know they are looking down on me and they will be there when its my time to go. I miss them all with my whole heart and wish to talk to them just one more time but I know I must live on. I must let them live through me.

10. ABC (Acorn Buddy Camp)- This camp is the one place I can be myself and not worry about being different. I have tons of friends through the years. The Ford Family is like my second family. Emily Powell will be my sister forever. Megan Pajtas is a sister for life. There are so many I cant name them all but I know I am proud to know every single one of them. Yes, I'll admit that some people do forget their experience at camp but I know I will never forget a single person because just by being their they made an impact on my life.

11. Friends at 94.5 The Moose (Jodi K, Jim Biggins, Joby Phillips)- These three DJs have been great friends through the years. They are funny, kind, and very caring people! Not to mention they play amazing music everyday :)

12. My Brothers- These two have seen me on some of my worst days. I know for a long time they didnt know what to think of me. They were always there to protect me though if I ever had trouble at school or somewhere else. They showed me alot when we were kids. I love them both so much. I miss them so much too!

13. The Learning Experiences- Life is a climb and with each reach is a lesson that may knock you down but it makes you stronger.

14. Jillian Micheals and Bob Harper- Losing weight I will say sucks. Its a rollercoaster of emotions. Some days you think oh i can do this and then next day you dont lose anything. That sends you in a spiral of down hill. I am inspire by these two people because of their drive and attitude to help people reach there goals.

15.  Dreams- They fuel us everyday. they can be little or huge. They can be out of this world or right in front of you.

There you have it! I hope that it made you think of what you are most grateful for! I know it was hard to limit it down to 15 things but I did it! I thank the person reading this so much! I love you!!! You may also share this with whom ever you choose. I would hoped that the people mention would read it :)  TTFN

1 comment:

  1. You are such an inspiration. You keep dreaming girl. Love you.

    ReplyDelete