Thursday, February 6, 2014

365 of pictures: the light at the end of the tunnel

Hi everyone, 

I hope you all are well and keeping warm!! This past week has been on of my hardest I have had in a while. I know it's not healthy to fall into old ways and I'm trying to beat them.. 




I choose this picture because it is what I hang on to each day because it gives me hope knowing there is HOPE even in the darkness of places..

For many years I lived into a life that I thought was the best I deserved.. I would go places and hang with people I thought were best because I wanted to feel needed and loved.. Don't get me wrong I love my parents but it was like I was just there..  But as years when on and certain things happened in my life I wasn't sure how to deal with them so I would bottle them up and close them up tight.. I would slowly piece by piece break into as something else happened.. I was great at faking a smile or just say I was fine when actually inside I was slowly dieing.. 

 I learned this past week that I am a working progress but I am also human.. Yes feelings came back that I thought I had buried deep down inside but I'm learning I'm never alone in this fight.. Each person is placed in my life for a purpose and its up to me to figure out those purposes! 

So I say this tonight: if you are struggling, please keep fighting! Even in the darkest of tunnels there is a light at the end of it.. Mine happens to be a few friends, hope, my hero Reba, and my determination to never quit.. I can't promise I will never fall or crumble again but as I learned this past week I have people who do truly care!! 

Ttfn, dream girl 

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you do and all you need to do is reach out to them when you need help or to talk. We are here for you.

    ReplyDelete